Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Days 13 and 14...76 and 75 Days to Go!!!

We finally have a computer back in the House!!

Ok...so excited to report that last night going to dinner a young man held the door open for my family!!
What a great deed...maybe what we are doing is subconsciously enter others minds!

Laurie:        Pulled the elderly neighbors garbage cans to the side of their house we they keep them!
                   Let a lady go a head of her at the grocery store!

Kimberly:    At the mac store, a lady came in with an "urgent" need...I let her talk with fellow that was helping me...then he came back to help me!
                    The was a big raccoon that was "hit" in the middle of the road.  On the way taking my son to his school, other cars were having to move around the raccoon trying not to hit it.  On the way back, the raccoon somehow was in the other lane...causing cars to move around on that side. I called animal control to move the animal so that others would be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment