Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Days 15, 16, 17...74,73,72 Days Left to Go!

I know, We have been bad.  My computer is BROKEN!  I am borrowing one so I can blog this!

I am watching the movie Dear God, about a postal worker who answers Letters to God...doing GREAT DEEDS!  I  believe I am watching this because of KARMA!!  If anyone catches this movie please watch it.  It paints a picture of how when one good deed is formed many are passed down and others start to perform good deeds!!  My sister and I are hoping that you all out there are performing good deeds!


Kimberly:     Left water on the garbage cans for the men who pick up!
                     Donated clothes to Good Will!
                     Held the door open for a whole group of people!

Laurie:         Left water on the garbage cans for the men who pick!
                    Donated clothing to Good Will!
                    Took the paper to the door for the elderly couple (he said Thank you)!


          

No comments:

Post a Comment